Location: 101 Providence Mine Rd., Nevada City
Pay: Fair market compensation; varies depending upon experience
Join our family of caregivers. Serve your community. Love where you live.
Sierra Family Health Center (SFHC) is seeking an Executive Assistant with excellent communication and organizational skills who values being part of a team committed to helping others. The Executive Assistant provides support to our managers and staff, assisting in daily office needs and managing our agency’s general administrative activities. An Executive Assistant has motivational leadership skills, prioritizes, clearly communicates and tracks the goals of SFHC on behalf of the leadership team.
- Manages data files and coordinates contracts
- Uses computers to generate reports, transcribes meeting minutes, creates presentations, and conducts research
- Assists in New Employee on-boarding
- Assists with SFHC’s Employee Health Insurance Program, enrollment and participants
- Assists in the compilation of monthly reports on quality, productivity, and patient satisfaction
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Maintains clinical providers credentialing files and informs when updates are needed
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Associate Degree in a related field preferred
- Two years related work experience (experience in a medical office preferred)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of sorting/filing techniques and records retention policies and schedules to
maintain accurate records
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Editing and proofreading capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Sick leave
- Onsite free medical, dental, chiropractic, behavioral health care with some limits.
- Monthly employer contribution to Group Insurance plan premium
- In-house leadership training.
Successful candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine before date of hire or have received a valid exemption from SFHC.
Apply online at www.sierraclinic.org\careers or send a cover letter with your resume to
HR@sierraclinic.org and include the position title.