Status: 32 hours per week
Location: 15301 Tyler Foote Road on the San Juan Ridge
Pay: Fair market compensation; varies depending upon experience
Join our family of caregivers. Serve your community. Love where you live.
Sierra Family Health Center (SFHC) is seeking a compassionate Chiropractic Assistant with excellent customer service communication and organizational skills who values being part of a team. The Chiropractic Assistant’s responsibilities include answering e-mails and phone calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming patients. You will also be required to assist with occasional clinical work, including the administration of diagnostic assessments.
To be successful as a Chiropractic Assistant, you must be able to work with sensitive patient data and maintain confidentiality. Top candidates will be detail-oriented and service-driven.
- Greets and checks in patients, collecting copays or deposits at the time of service
- Schedules patients in electronic system; calls patients with appointment reminders
- Verifies payment methods, including patients’ health insurance coverage
- Able to effectively communicate with patients & staff from diverse backgrounds
- Maintain professional behavior towards patients, visitors and staff members
- Preparing treatment rooms prior to appointments, as needed.
- Administering screening assessments, such as blood pressure tests, as needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2 years customer service preferably within a healthcare setting
- Basic office skills, basic computer skills, appointment scheduling, data entry & cashiering
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sick leave
- Onsite free medical, dental, chiropractic, behavioral health care with some limits.
- Monthly employer contribution to Group Insurance plan premium
- In-house leadership training.
Successful candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine before date of hire or have received a valid exemption from SFHC.
Apply online at www.sierraclinic.org\careers or send a cover letter with your resume to HR@sierraclinic.org and include the position title.