A little about us
Nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California, SFHC is a rural community health center that has been providing full-service medical care to area residents for more than 35 years.
Sierra Family Health Center touches every part of our unique community. Our work directly improves the health and wellbeing of our patients, and each person on our team plays an integral part of that transformational care.
As a Federally Qualified Rural Health Clinic (FQHC), we are committed to serving those who need care the most within Nevada and Yuba counties and surrounding areas. Our multi-specialty health center provides integrated Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, and Behavioral Health care to a culturally diverse community, and we are dedicated to serving every person, regardless of financial or geographical barriers.
What you will find
- A team of exceptional and compassionate professionals, working together in a supportive work environment.
- Satisfaction from making a true difference in the health and happiness of our patients.
- The highest quality care, technology, and expertise in our medical, dental, chiropractic and behavioral health services.
- An inclusive work environment, with a collegial and supportive staff.
- Ongoing opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Inquire about our loan forgiveness programs.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Sierra Family Health Center (SFHC) is seeking a compassionate Dental Assistant who is dedicated to providing excellent dental care to patients, is a collaborative team player, compassionate listener, and has strong communication skills.
Sierra Family Health Center (SFHC) is seeking a compassionate nurse practitioner or physician assistant who is dedicated to providing excellent primary care to patients with a focus on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling.